Every time I get on CrackBerry.com from my storm, my storm freezes. The only way to get the storm back to normal is to take the battery out. Any informantion on why??????
    Last edited by joshers; 03-06-09 at 06:00 PM.
    03-06-09 01:48 PM
    You should download the CB launcher on to your phone and it will take you to the mobile crackberry page. It is way more user friendly and stable for the phone. The CP site has way too much information and will make the phone lag and sometimes freeze.
    03-06-09 02:12 PM
    How would I download the CB launcher from my phone?
    03-06-09 02:15 PM
    Every time I get on CrackBerry.com from my strom, my strom freezes. The only way to get the strom back to normal is to take the battery out. Any informantion on why??????
    I've had the same sort of problem (using .109). It doesn't lock the phone up for me, but it makes the phone come to a crawl. I use wap.crackberry.com or wapforums to read the forums, but to check the main page updates I try and set aside a few minutes of wait time.

From what I can tell, it's just a pretty massive page. There's a good 300KB of just HTML to process, not to mention the 170 images or so that are 1.5-2MB in size.

Since I'm still a n00b, I've decided to keep to myself and not offer to re-size the 100KB+ images for them. Like the one 110KB image for "Pin Exchange" can be safely shrunk to around 30KB.
    03-06-09 02:18 PM
    http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

Go to that from your phones browser.
    03-06-09 02:19 PM
    http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

crackberry.com/files/launcher/com_crackberry_launcher.jad

Go to that from your phones browser.
    03-06-09 02:20 PM
    spampeg .... which one do i go to or do i go to both?
    03-06-09 02:39 PM
    spampeg .... which one do i go to or do i go to both?
    Sorry about the double post. I'm just speshul today.

You can either go to this thread on your phone and click on the first link, or I threw in the bottom link so you could see the full address to type into your phone. It's the same address, just one is a hyperlink, and the other isn't.
    03-06-09 03:11 PM
    You can go to m.crackberry.com and scroll down and download cb launcher.
    03-06-09 03:14 PM
    I was having the same problems after I upgraded to .109, I used the links and all is good. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 03:45 PM
    I have not had any problems with crackberry.com on my device.
    03-06-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD