Anyone else have issues loading from Crackberry.com?

I'm running .75 and the standard BB browser. Internet has always been stellar except for a couple sites. NYtimes and Crackberry simply refuse to load even with full signal. I'll wait and wait for the forums to come up (or even the main website), the "requesting" bar slowly fills up and then just hangs. I'll give up after a couple min, redirect myself to craigslist, IGN, cnn, etc. They all load instantly....

PS. Are there any major differences between QuickPull and SoftReset?

Thanks!
    02-13-09 03:41 PM
    i have an 8330 (curve) and there are a few sites that i notice do not load fully or load too slowly. i use Opera Mini for those sites. most sitesi visit are wap sites so they are optimized for mobile browser. i think the blackberry brower could use a little update.

As far as crackberry.com, have you tried m.crackberry.com? this is the wap (mobile friendly) site. this loads much faster!
    02-13-09 04:02 PM
    crackberry.com the main site is the only site i have found that doesnt work on the storm. ironic i know.

you either need to

a) load it in opera mini

or

b) load the mobile version of the site at m.crackberry.com

but i find it so ironic that crackberry.com main site is the one site thati cant load in the bb browser.
    02-13-09 05:42 PM
    Maybe I'm just stupid and impatient, but I've been trying to get to the OTA app d/l page, and I can make it their (both full and mobile Crackberry versions), but all of the posts are collapsed and I can't figure out how to expand them!

Anyone have any advice? I load up the page and see the title and poster, but none of the body of the post.
    02-19-09 08:47 AM
    wap.crackberry.com is the mobile site.

Also, I have no issues loading the main site. Turn off Java to speed it along a bit, but it loads both ways. I am on 103 though which is quite better then 75's browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 08:54 AM
    Thanks for the advice.

I turned off Java, and it definitely helped speed up page loading of the standard site. But I still can't see post bodies! Does anyone know if there's another setting I need to change?
    02-19-09 09:48 AM
    when i try both the wap.crackberry.com and the m.crackberry.com i get an error saying "HTTP ERROR 504: Service Unavailable. it works on other sites tho
    02-22-09 09:22 PM
    Don't put http in the wap.crackberry.com

02-22-09 09:43 PM
    You can see the apps list if you switch to column view

02-22-09 09:44 PM

02-22-09 09:45 PM

I think you mean, don't put the www infront of the wap.crackberry.com.

02-22-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD