I have yet watched it

watching now

Part 1:

Part 2:
    11-26-08 05:38 AM
    He doesnt know how to slide the cursor on the keyboard when correcting text. LOL
    11-26-08 05:52 AM
    He doesnt know how to slide the cursor on the keyboard when correcting text. LOL
    Nor how to type without hitting the camera key..
    11-26-08 05:57 AM
    yeah but to be honest I didnt know how to do that either (instructions manual is horrible) only on here is where I learn all about my phone
    11-26-08 06:04 AM
    whats funny is that in the unboxing video he says oh hey you can slide the cursor, maybe I should read up on that
    11-26-08 06:09 AM
    At least, he was upfront and honest about the Storm being a better(noise-canceling mic, clearer, and louder) phone than the i except for the lack of a screen proximity sensor.
    11-26-08 06:29 AM
    At least, he was upfront and honest about the Storm being a better(noise-canceling mic, clearer, and louder) phone than the i except for the lack of a screen proximity sensor.
    anyone here test out the Noise canceling feature yet?? I have and it works great!! I had music playing in the background and I can in crystal clear.
    11-26-08 06:33 AM
    yeah but to be honest I didnt know how to do that either (instructions manual is horrible) only on here is where I learn all about my phone
    But the in-phone software does has help and tutorials that explain how to do a lot of the tips and tricks posted here.
    11-26-08 07:06 AM
    I found the comparison to be as unbiased as possible. He offers his opinions, positive and negative, for both phones.
    11-26-08 08:06 AM
    Aye.. Pretty good
    11-26-08 08:10 AM
    I'm going to vomit if I hear about iPhone 3G one more time....

Just saying, its obviously a valid comparison and blah blah freaking blah but COME ON with the freaking apple already!

Rant over. Love you guys.
    11-26-08 09:04 AM
    The winner is the Bold lol. What a loser
    11-26-08 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD