I upgraded last night and I am enjoying my new phone (like a new phone with this upgrade). Everything seems faster, plus so far it hasnt been randomly freezing up requiring a battery pull.

I did a complete wipe just before the upgrade, and backed up everything just before I did the wipe. When I restored everything after the install, I noticed a couple things missing. I had a bunch of MMS picture messages that have disappeared, and also some of my applications that came with the phone (all of the document, excel and powerpoint apps) have all disappeared.

How can I get all of this back?
    12-19-08 05:53 PM
    I upgraded last night and I am enjoying my new phone (like a new phone with this upgrade). Everything seems faster, plus so far it hasnt been randomly freezing up requiring a battery pull.

I did a complete wipe just before the upgrade, and backed up everything just before I did the wipe. When I restored everything after the install, I noticed a couple things missing. I had a bunch of MMS picture messages that have disappeared, and also some of my applications that came with the phone (all of the document, excel and powerpoint apps) have all disappeared.

How can I get all of this back?
    to load docs2go again, run DM, application loader, add and go from there, selecting whichever apps you'd like to install.

as far as your MMS, someone else will have to field this question
    12-19-08 05:55 PM
    Thanks for that info. Now I just need those MMS messages back.
    12-19-08 06:21 PM
    Tell them to take another pic. Thats how you fix the MMS error lol. No seriously though, you might be SOL on the MMS issue
    12-19-08 06:25 PM
    try to restore the back up again. its worked for me the past
    12-19-08 06:31 PM
    to load docs2go again, run DM, application loader, add and go from there, selecting whichever apps you'd like to install.

as far as your MMS, someone else will have to field this question
    I tried to add the apps from the DM and they were not their as they were in the .75 upgrade any ideas?
    12-19-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD