I am making up my mind on getting a BB storm or just sticking with a regular phone. I don't need a BB, but I think it would be nice to have a phone with all the Multimedia possibilities, web, great screen, etc would be nice. I was 50/50 on it until I started seeing that they are working hard on getting a new OS out fast. I was concerned about a couple things after trying some out in the store. I do realize that they are abused by people all day and are not a good demo.

I have a couple general questions on BB's.

1. Can the BB accept basically anything that my wife's LG enV can send via SMS? Picture messages, etc? And can I send her them back?

2. How are ringtones handled? Can I buy them from Verizon like a regular cell phone, or can you assign any mp3 as a ringtone? How does that work?

3. These OS updates coming out... is this something you download, then run on your PC, which then transfers it via software to your BB?

4. I hate holsters... how comfortable is the phone in pockets? Khaki's, jeans, etc. It would be the biggest phone I have owned...

If I can think of anything else, I'll add them later...

Thanks.
    Last edited by mattg56; 11-30-08 at 07:53 PM.
    11-30-08 07:50 PM
    1) yes

2) yes

3) yes

4) yes

5) I do not use holsters....skins!
    11-30-08 07:57 PM
    Any one know if Sprint will be offering the storm anytime soon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD