I love my Storm... I really don't think that I would switch phones even if the iPhone came to Verizon. No lie...

With the new .151 that got leaked this phone has been a beast. It actually was an awesome phone even when I had .75 that came with the phone.

Even though I have a dime in the back of it and have to do a rare battery pull, this phone is the best phone I have ever owned.
    07-17-09 05:08 PM
    I agree. I'm running .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 05:22 PM
    THis thing is actually a very important part of my life. I use it for scheduling all my VA appointments and stuff for my daughter. I couldn't remember anything, so now it goes straight into the Storm. Haven't missed an appointment or class yet.
    07-17-09 05:26 PM
    try a tour if you think the storm is nice
    07-17-09 07:03 PM
    try a tour if you think the storm is nice
    Sure, its the same hardware with half the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 07:07 PM
    i was one of the "F--k The Storm" people when it first came out. I loved my LG Dare, and refused to even sell the phone, much less use it.

Then as time went on, and OS's were updated, and as more people bought the phone and as I had to set them up for people...i grew to love it..

now i own a storm running .148. my first blackberry device. and i couldnt be happier.

F--k The Tour. lol.
    07-17-09 07:09 PM
    Tour trolls are funny but that doesn't change the fact that the storm really is an awesome device. Now bring on 5.0 I want threaded sms!!!
    07-17-09 07:11 PM
    the dime trick works well.but i hope its not too much pressure on the door hinges or whatever you call them.they seem to be made out of plastic.i was thinking of grinding down the dime a tiny bit
    07-17-09 07:34 PM
    the dime trick works well.but i hope its not too much pressure on the door hinges or whatever you call them.they seem to be made out of plastic.i was thinking of grinding down the dime a tiny bit

I've used it for couple of months now, no problems at all... The dime does not scratch the inside of the phone and no problems at all with the hinges.
    07-18-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD