So, i have tried every leaked OS and hybrid that has come out. In my conclusion, this .113 for the 9530 is the by far the best yet. Superb battery life, memory out of this world, no lag what so ever. IMHO this could be the next official release. My storm is flawless now. Have any of you tried .113, and what is your experience with it?
    03-25-09 12:50 PM
    have not tried, .114 Hybrid works fine for me.. anyway, there are several other threads about this .113 OS.
    03-25-09 12:52 PM
    I can confirm this about the 9500 aswell!!!. I been running .113 since it dropped (the same time you got .114). It has only been gettin better and it has really "settled" in now. absolutely flawless!!!!!!
    03-25-09 12:55 PM
    Just like things can always get worse, they can always get better.
    03-25-09 12:55 PM
    have not tried, .114 Hybrid works fine for me.. anyway, there are several other threads about this .113 OS.
    Yes, there are a few threads about .113 , I have spent a lot of time reading.
    I have to agree with OP, I am more than happy with this OS. Very quick and responsive everywhere throughout the device. My batt life is at 75% right now (off charger since 6am), same as yesterday! Pretty consistant to me, and my memory is 38.8 with no batt pull since install Monday night! Great leak IMO
    03-25-09 01:10 PM
    Thats funny, i just uninstalled my .113 this morning because i noticed it was horrible! I found it was really laggy, and even with the keyboard on BBM it lagged allot. I had it for less than 24 hours, and my memory was 18mb with no 3rd party apps on it. But after reading the success that everyone else is having with it i decided to try installing it again because i figure i did something wrong. But now i cant get it to install for some reason...
    03-25-09 01:22 PM
    I can not agree with OP enough - still a few *very minor* quirks like the keys getting slightly out of alignment on the full qwerty keyboard sometimes (although a shift corrrects this). I can not imagine what more people want to see from an *offical* release.
    03-25-09 01:23 PM
    Thats funny, i just uninstalled my .113 this morning because i noticed it was horrible! I found it was really laggy, and even with the keyboard on BBM it lagged allot. I had it for less than 24 hours, and my memory was 18mb with no 3rd party apps on it. But after reading the success that everyone else is having with it i decided to try installing it again because i figure i did something wrong. But now i cant get it to install for some reason...
    Odd - I have over 20 third part apps - some of which run in the b/g all the time (like SalesForce and Smrtguard) and I still have over 20mb free memory.
    03-25-09 01:26 PM
    I had the same problem previously. Then i wiped the whole device, and reinstalled .113. Flawless. This was the first time i ever wiped the phone completely, now i would recommend it to everyone.
    03-25-09 01:28 PM
    Trust me guy's give it a few days to "settle down". It does get better. i have no problems with key allignment!!!
    03-25-09 01:29 PM
    So, i have tried every leaked OS and hybrid that has come out. In my conclusion, this .113 for the 9530 is the by far the best yet. Superb battery life, memory out of this world, no lag what so ever. IMHO this could be the next official release. My storm is flawless now. Have any of you tried .113, and what is your experience with it?

Could it get any better? Yes, it could stop drobbing so many calls due to the buggy radio code. Also, by my standards, .113 is very sluggish and slow.
    Last edited by RCCollins; 03-25-09 at 01:38 PM.
    03-25-09 01:32 PM
    I was a fan of the .114 v2 but I am trying to give .113 a fair shake � btw the keyboard lag is really bad typing this up..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thepryo; 03-25-09 at 01:40 PM.
    03-25-09 01:38 PM
    never had a dropped call, fastest my phone has ever operated. Don't know what drobbing is? LOL
    03-25-09 01:44 PM
    I was a fan of the .114 v2 but I am trying to give .113 a fair shake � btw the keyboard lag is really bad typing this up..

I had bbcrackman's .114 hybrid v.2 for 24 hours. Then i saw the .113 the next day. I was like, what the ****. So there i was installing .113. I will never look back now
    03-25-09 01:50 PM
    Its not too bad is it?

Too bad it isn't real though, because .114 is out there! LOL, thats the mentality I got when I told everyone this was coming.

Glad to see you guys have it now and are enjoying the same awesome storm I am!
    03-25-09 01:56 PM
    .113 is a lot beter then .75 but it is kinda laggy yet. I find the hour glass a lot more on .113 then I did on any other leaked versions. My memory on the phone goes way up, then way down all the time for no reason.

.113 is close to being perfact, but still room for improvement.
    03-25-09 02:24 PM
    To those who ask "Can it get any better" and reply "no"

I'd hate to see your personal life, always taking what is "good enough"

It seems many Storm owners have extra low-standards. It's kind of sad.

Brings a slight tear to my eye..

Oh nvm, it was just an eyelash.
    03-25-09 02:26 PM
    I've had it for 2 days now. Came from .103.

Seems to work great except that when I woke up this morning the battery was completely dead and my phone was off in the charger. The battery life had been great for 2 days and 1 overnight charge before this happened. I think it had something to do with Quickpull. I have it set to run at 3 AM everyday.
    Compatibility mode is not running
    and all permissions are set to allow.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution? (I'm gonna delete and reinstall today, see if that works)
    03-25-09 02:35 PM
    Warning Will Robinson warning" thats where my mind is at this moment I've downloaded the 113 it went onto my desktop manager and now it's listed in there I think I goofed It loaded on with ease. did it erase my old .75 off the DM?? help me please I'm frozen in mid-step what do I do from here I'll be staring at this thread until I get rescued
    03-25-09 02:44 PM
    I've had one bbm freeze so far. 3 dropped calls in a row. One of which dropped twice and was a very important call at that. I'm here dealing with typing lag as I post and my music volume is fluctuating on its own. If this doesn't answer your question then I don't know what will. Its a decent os at best. Still needs work.

03-25-09 02:47 PM
    I'm having a lot of issues with .113 The phone keeps rebooting at random.
    03-25-09 02:52 PM
    It's a HUGE improvement, but yes, it could get better.

Typing in the browser still has bad lag, but this seems to be random. Most of the time it keeps up fine, but there are times when it's just horrid. I'm really slow on the Storm, so if it can't keep up with me, well, it's slower than isht!

BT support in video playback could still be better, but it's good.

Still doesn't add up all my music files at boot. I wonder if they even know this is a problem?

Sometimes my message notifier still stays on in the home screen after messages are cleared.

Those are my only complaints so far with .113, so that's pretty good.

Now the good. Memory management seems to be quite a bit better, the interface and accelerometer are wicked fast now, the camera is wicked fast, and I'm not getting skips in stereo BT while walking.
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 03-25-09 at 03:13 PM. Reason: edit.
    03-25-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD