Does anyone have experience in separating Corporate email vs. personal email on Storm. I have the messages folder which is showing emails from all email accounts. I need to create a folder for corporate emails (like my current yahoo folder) but don't know how to do that. Even Verizon tech support couldn't fix it.

Help !!!!!
    04-01-09 01:50 PM
    are they seperate accounts coming into you're messages folder you are trying to seperate. if so go to messages folder hit the BBbutton go to options>general options, scroll down to sms and email inboxes and change to seperate, that should seperate all your email and text accounts.
    04-01-09 01:59 PM
    Thanks, it is already on separate and not working.

I don't see a folder for my corporate email like I have one for yahoo email.

I tried through email setting also and looked at the Message Services and find only two items: Desktop and yahoo email but no corporate email.

My wife has an Iphone and has no problem viewing all emails folders on her desktop. if this is a Storm issue.
    04-01-09 02:16 PM
    Thanks, it is already on separate and not working.

I don't see a folder for my corporate email like I have one for yahoo email.

I tried through email setting also and looked at the Message Services and find only two items: Desktop and yahoo email but no corporate email.

My wife has an Iphone and has no problem viewing all emails folders on her desktop. if this is a Storm issue.
    Have you looked in you're download or application folder to see if that folder showed up there. If they are all coming into you're phone you should have seperate folders somewhere for each one. I have 3 email folders and 1 msm/sms folder. also try hitting you're BBbutton when the list pops up then hit show all it may be there and just hiding.
    04-01-09 02:26 PM
    Have you looked in you're download or application folder to see if that folder showed up there. If they are all coming into you're phone you should have seperate folders somewhere for each one. I have 3 email folders and 1 msm/sms folder. also try hitting you're BBbutton when the list pops up then hit show all it may be there and just hiding.
    Thanks, i tried that but the corporate email doesn't have a folder....I will keep trying all the folders on the desktop but don't think storm has a solution which is really surprising....
    04-01-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD