I finally got my Storm set up with my Outlook at work. All the contacts and my calender updated, and my email did too, but there is not a separate icon where I can check my Outlook email. I have an icon for my Yahoo mail, and would really like to have one for work as well. I know I can filter it in my Messages, but I'd really like to have a separate icon. Verizon tech support said there was something that my IT department needed to do, but I thought I'd check with the experts here since I won't be able to talk to anyone at work until Monday. Thanks for your help.
    01-09-09 10:28 PM
    Yes, verizon is right on that, it's all based on the way your job has their BES set up. When I first set up mine I didn't have a separate inbox for enterprise emails, eventually they did end up pushing a inbox for my phone, but for the most part its all based on your IT department to set one up.
    01-09-09 10:49 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Is there something specific I need to request of my IT department, or will my plea for an icon on my Storm be enough?
    01-09-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD