10-09-08 10:26 AM
    I agree -

So, what kind of cars do the folks that are holding out for the Storm drive?

I'll Start:

2006 Mustang - Black w/Silver Lemans Stripes

That's coolness in my eyes
    10-09-08 10:48 AM
    2003 Lexus SC430 hard-top convertible.

Black with tan leather interior and and a custom CarPC that displays on the factory navigation system (3900 mp3's, music videos, DVD's, Internet, real-time digital gauges (tied to car's system), HDRadio, Sirius Satellite Radio...and more).
    10-09-08 11:02 AM
    omg, you didn't just turn this into a "brag about my car" thread, lol
    10-09-08 11:10 AM
    Meh- the "Coolness" factor, though huge for some people, isn't really something I stay up late at night about - wondering if I'm "in" or not.

For me, the device has to have substance over style - which is why I bought a BlackBerry over an iPhone in the first place, despite being a Mac-owner.
    (yeah, THAT surprised a few of my friends...)
    It fit best with what my personal needs required.

If anything, the Storm is probably going to win over quite a few BlackBerry users and a lot of folks who are undecided about the iPhone or its AT&T-only carrier option.
    That said, I do think the Storm is Cool - can't wait to try one on!
    10-09-08 11:17 AM
    omg, you didn't just turn this into a "brag about my car" thread, lol
    Hey, gotta do something to pass the time - I'm kinda tired reading about "No WiFi" and "Release Dates"...
    10-09-08 11:21 AM
    I agree -

So, what kind of cars do the folks that are holding out for the Storm drive?

I'll Start:

2006 Mustang - Black w/Silver Lemans Stripes

That's coolness in my eyes
    Sweetness!

2001 Mustang GT Convertible

Roush fenderwell cold air kit (SM01-8K100-A)
    Kona Racing Titanium Short Throw Shifter
    Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back
    BBK Extractor Series X-Pipe with high flow cats
    BBK 75mm Throttle Body
    Trick Flow Intake Plenum
    Ford Motorsport King Cobra Racing Clutch
    Summit Racing Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors front and back
    10-09-08 11:23 AM
    Haha function first for me, but coolness is always a plus (especially if ur single )...What good is a hooked up whip if it suddenly breaks down on you haha
    10-09-08 11:47 AM
    Haha function first for me, but coolness is always a plus (especially if ur single )...What good is a hooked up whip if it suddenly breaks down on you haha
    Speaking just from my experience of course, that's the seventh Mustang that's been in my stable over the years and all of them have been daily driven work horses. (All puns intended)

Besides regular maintenance, I have replaced one transmission and two alternators. That's it. Just for the record, I lost #1 to a fire but that was my fault, not the car's.

Very dependable.
    10-09-08 11:58 AM
    It's kind of funny... Crackberry has become like my pre-Storm-release support group.
    10-09-08 12:02 PM
    Looking forward to the Storm.

2008 Mazda 3 GT Hatchback

GalaxyZoom: 08 Galaxy Gray Mazda 3 Hatchback - Stock - Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Not mine, but they look the same.
    10-09-08 12:10 PM
    That's why I went with the Lexus.

V8-powered sports car, hardtop convertible for the coolness factor, but all with Lexus/Toyota reliability.
    10-09-08 12:12 PM
    Sweetness!
    Back at ya!

This is my not-so-daily-driver, taking a lap around Watkins Glen Intl:

10-09-08 12:14 PM
    Back at ya!

This is my not-so-daily-driver, taking a lap around Watkins Glen Intl:
    Now you're just tryin' to make me jealous

VERY cool.
    10-09-08 12:18 PM
    What's really gonna be cool is showing it off. As a New Yorker, I take the train every day even the weekends. Now, when the train is packed I can take out my STORM and tease, tease and tease!!!! LOL
    10-09-08 12:20 PM
    I guess my username says it all

Now picture me in there with a STORM in my hands. No one is gonna want to mess with me haha
    10-09-08 12:26 PM
    What's really gonna be cool is showing it off...
    Unfortunately, all the people I work with could care less about their phone and being connected - so that doesn't work for me. I'm the only BB user in a 70 person office full of engineers, and quite possibly, the only one on the entire site!
    10-09-08 12:29 PM
    I guess my username says it all

Now picture me in there with a STORM in my hands. No one is gonna want to mess with me haha
    Dude - we're brothers from a different mother!

10-09-08 12:34 PM
    Dude - we're brothers from a different mother!
    Haha! And, I am planning getting some white stripes down mine, also! Weirdddd...and now we will both have Storms to match
    10-09-08 12:50 PM
    It's kind of funny... Crackberry has become like my pre-Storm-release support group.
    True story.
    10-09-08 12:51 PM
    Haha! And, I am planning getting some white stripes down mine, also! Weirdddd...and now we will both have Storms to match
    The picture of mine was taken as the sun was setting - the stripes over the top look gold - but they're actually silver, as are the rocker stripes.

Heck, if you want silver stripes, I have a 10" wide roll with enough left to do your car!
    10-09-08 12:56 PM
    Hi, my name is Jay and I'm a STORM-A-HOLIC
    10-09-08 01:00 PM
    2006 Acura RSX
    -Type-R kit
    -Type-R spoiler
    -intake / exhaust
    -Greddy Turbo.
    10-09-08 01:03 PM
    <Gives Jay a big round of applause.>
    10-09-08 01:04 PM