anyone know if once u win a CB contest u arent elligible to win another one for a while or is it all random anyway?
    07-15-09 04:25 PM
    anyone know if once u win a CB contest u arent elligible to win another one for a while or is it all random anyway?
    its all random. enter as many as you want and win as long as you are chosen.
    07-15-09 07:04 PM
    I've entered probably every single one since I joined CB but haven't won a single contest.

Anybody win more than once?

Heck, I'm starting a poll regarding this. Please vote whether you think one should be eligible to win more than once or if someone wins something, then they shouldn't be eligible for a certain period of time.
    07-15-09 08:21 PM
    I've entered probably every single one since I joined CB but haven't won a single contest.

Anybody win more than once?

Heck, I'm starting a poll regarding this. Please vote whether you think one should be eligible to win more than once or if someone wins something, then they shouldn't be eligible for a certain period of time.
    Yeah I won 2-3 apps, they were not too far from each other

I wanted the Tour though, LOL
    07-15-09 08:22 PM
    Lucky you. You must be one of those people that are always lucky and hit the lotto all the time. I have a friend who never loses when he plays the slots. Very interesting guy... Sometimes he wins a couple thousand $$$ and sometimes he wins gas money but still better than losing.

Anyways, guys, cast your vote about contest rules.
    07-15-09 08:31 PM
    Lucky you. You must be one of those people that are always lucky and hit the lotto all the time. I have a friend who never loses when he plays the slots. Very interesting guy... Sometimes he wins a couple thousand $$$ and sometimes he wins gas money but still better than losing.

Anyways, guys, cast your vote about contest rules.
    I wish, but no I don't always win, unless you mean loans
    07-15-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD