hi guys, my first post here. picked up my storm a few days ago (my first blackberry) and its working great so far. i got my yahoo email set up on it.
    My question is, how do i access my yahoo email addresses i have saved in my contacts list? i dont have the premium yahoo account, just the standard free account. i want to try and avoid having to open my browser and sign onto my yahoo email to look up my contacts list.
    Does anyone know whats the easiest way for me to email someone from my yahoo contacts list without going into the browser?
    hope this makes sense and thanks in advance for the help
    01-05-09 08:03 PM
    Use desktop mgr to establish a sync relationship between your device and your yahoo acct

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 08:33 PM
    thanks for the info. is there a step by step somewhere, or is the desktop mgr pretty straight forward? i've never had to sync my phone with my pc before.
    01-05-09 08:35 PM
    Google Sync keeps your contact and calendar in sync with your BlackBerry device. It's a great solution. Google 'Google Sync' to find the app.

Yahoo! had this functionality a couple of years ago but dropped it as there Yahoo! Go application evolved. They should have dropped the whole Go thing and focused on the syncing aspects. Outlook is no longer the middleman in my PIM life.
    01-05-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD