I would like to know if there is any way to just turn off the personalized contact alerts on my Storm. This is my situation: I have several contacts each with one or two personalized alerts (one for phone call and another for msgs). What I would like is to create a custom sound profile where everything is the same alert. I'm doing this because when I'm watching the Super Bowl, anytime I get a msg or call I want the Steelers fight song to play. Any ideas? So far all I can do is get the alert on general things but I don't know of any way to turn off contact alerts so it just plays the one. I know on my old phone (motorola razer) I could do this and just want to know if it's possible with the Storm. Thank you.
    01-29-09 01:51 PM
    No. You can't torture the Storm with that horrid sound. If you do, your Storm will never work again.

Go Browns.
    01-29-09 01:52 PM
    Go browns indeed! Straight to another city.....again. Spare me your ridiculous replies if they have no useful information. Thank you.
    01-29-09 02:02 PM
    This isn't how I feel but this is what you're gonna hear from other posters.

Search it, its been posted before
    Quit complaining, my Storm is perfect
    Download .90
    Look in Tips & How To

My answer...

Chink it. There is no fix for it. TRUST ME, I KNOW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 02:37 PM
    That's what I figured. I didn't see any way around it, just thought I'd ask since this is my first bb and I just got it 2 days ago.
    01-29-09 03:05 PM
    Go browns indeed! Straight to another city.....again. Spare me your ridiculous replies if they have no useful information. Thank you.
    What a d!ck reply. I was joking...it's not like i called you an inbread yinzer or anything. Oh...are you dressing up in that same costume this weekend?:

01-29-09 04:26 PM
    Any Steelers fan could dress in that and still have more class than the browns fans collectively. Also notice where he is. Lower level at Super Bowl XL. Don't you wish you could do the same. Only you can't. Tough break. Oh and it's not that much of a d*ck reply. I said thank you.
    Last edited by steelhead3686; 01-29-09 at 06:09 PM.
    01-29-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD