OK i have tried everything when i use the jl_cmdr it doesnt even look like it does anything i click wipe and type blackberry and it just goes back to main menu in seconds. My blackberry is in constant reboot so i can`t get it to connect to BDM and everytime i update it works until i hit reconnecting to jvm and then it just errors. Please help ive tried almost everything and im clueless.
    05-24-11 09:06 AM
    OK i have tried everything when i use the jl_cmdr it doesnt even look like it does anything i click wipe and type blackberry and it just goes back to main menu in seconds. My blackberry is in constant reboot so i can`t get it to connect to BDM and everytime i update it works until i hit reconnecting to jvm and then it just errors. Please help ive tried almost everything and im clueless.
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    05-24-11 09:35 AM
    BEST POST EVER!!! my phone fell out of my pocket in the car last night, not a very far fall, and all of the sudden, the BB kept rebooting. I was so nervous, but thanks to this tutorial, I have saved my Storm1.

Secretly, I was hoping it would finally be dead so i could get a new device, but i refuse to get one of the models that is currently out and realloy want to wait until the monaco comes out. If I was forced to get a new device, im pretty sure i would have gone to the dark side....

Thank you CRACKBERRY!
    05-29-11 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD