Mainly, the bottom right side of the screen will not click at all, even the card trick doesn't work. Also, sometimes the buttons won't press, and I have to hit them numerous times to register.

However, the phone has seen better days, it is scratched up (screen and casing)

Do you all think they will replace since it still is under warranty? I'm trying to hold off because I'm getting the S2, but it is pretty tough to use daily...
    10-19-09 06:59 PM
    Personal choice... if you can hold out, then hold out. Don't think you'll have to wait long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 07:08 PM
    Well, if it's under warranty then it's under warranty. I would doubt Verizon would take away your upgrade price for the Storm2 if you called in a replacement of your current Storm which you are fully entitled to do at any time.

Think of it this way....You get your replacement, you wait a little longer and get your Storm2, you unlock the original Storm which will be in excellent condition, and you sell it on eBay for profit.

:-)
    10-19-09 08:04 PM
    If you have scratches on it, that might void your warranty and they could come back and say the malfunction is due to physical damage. At least that is what happened at alltel.
    10-20-09 03:12 AM
    It could go both ways here... you may be able to get a replacement with no trouble... or you may not due to the scratches. Your best bet is obviously call in for this replacement. I certainly wouldn't go into a store with it. Note: Getting a warranty replacement will have no effect on your upgrade status
    10-20-09 04:17 AM
    As long as there are no pieces missing and it hasn't had water damage they will replace it under warranty. I think you should do it and if you get the storm 2 later on you can sell that one for a good price seeing as how it doesn't have as many scratches, malfunctions, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 05:53 AM
    Are you planning on getting the S2 the day it releases? If you're then I say jus wait, if your not getting the S2 right away then replace it with the warranty...
    10-20-09 06:05 AM
    One has nothing to do with the other and yes they will screw you if given the chance.
    10-20-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD