okay, I'm convinced I have to be missing something... I've already downloaded PocketMac and the Driver Update... but when I plug my storm into my macbook pro, nothing happens... neither acknowledges the other...

a side note, the Blackberry User Tool doesn't load anything for me either... just a gray square with no options to do anything.

I'm going insane... the Storm is my first blackberry and probably the worst phone I've ever seen in terms of a learning curve.
    12-05-08 10:34 AM
    any help? I really want to update this OS and I'm completely lost
    12-05-08 10:51 AM
    I had this problem, here's what worked for me:

Install Pocket Mac FIRST.
    Install the driver update from the PocketMac site, version 3.1.2 I believe; the one from the BlackBerry site did not work.

Plug the Storm into the Mac, then start PocketMac.
    12-05-08 10:55 AM
    I can see on the PocketMac site that there is a driver update, but I can't seem to find where to download it on their site?
    12-05-08 11:02 AM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac

Download the software and driver.

When you connect your Storm to your Mac, make sure Mass Media Storage is turned on. It's in the options menu somewhere.
    12-05-08 11:08 AM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac

Download the software and driver.

When you connect your Storm to your Mac, make sure Mass Media Storage is turned on. It's in the options menu somewhere.
    Options . . .memory . . . Mass media
    12-05-08 11:10 AM
    I've already downloaded both of those... and Mass Media Storage is turned on.
    12-05-08 11:11 AM
    holy **** I'm not sure what happened but apparently something is working because two BlackBerry disk images just appeared on my desktop.

I'm still confused... but I guess if it's working I don't need to understand it.
    12-05-08 11:14 AM
    im new to this site but i have the same problem... NOTHING is working...
    12-08-08 09:22 PM
    Well, if you want to thrown down more cash you can always go with missing sync which does work with the storm on mac.

I like it more personally because you can sync your storm with itunes and it has a more unique folder sync option. Check it out (buy it or use *cough* torrent *cough*...)
    12-08-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD