I would love an adaptor i can plug into my Office Phone's headset jack, that will then connect to my BlueTooth.

The speaker phone in the office is getting irritating - would much rather use a headset; and might as well use my bluetooth...

I'm also walking around alot - this way, i won't miss calls when i'm not in my chair.

I think it's a great idea; I don't know why this isn't all over the place - i can't find anything like this...
    Last edited by BlueGazoo; 08-03-09 at 10:17 PM.
    08-02-09 12:40 PM
    Anybody...???
    08-03-09 10:17 PM
    Anybody at all?
    08-09-09 09:46 PM
    this would be nice
    08-09-09 10:47 PM
    I looked for this a while back but never found anything that actually worked. I wound up getting a new desk phone from Plantronics. The unit is designed for BT use and it works as a BT land line desk phone and the BT headset also works with my cell and PC. So I can roam around and get calls on both my cell and office lines. It also works with VOIP stuff on your PC but I don't use that at all. I do however use it with my PC to stream audio to the headset so I can listen to tunes or MLB game day audio on the BT headset.

I think the adapter market never got off the ground because they don't work for sh*t. Your be better served looking at new phone units that are built to do this type of stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 02:17 AM
    ah dam, that would have been sweet
    08-10-09 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD