okay, so I've had the Storm since day one, almost about a week now...and I've noticed that when txts are received the phone does not always "ring"...I have it set to LOUD...and yet, I'd say 50% of the txts actually create a ring...while the rest the phone stays silent, I won't know i have a txt or txts waiting unless I look at the flashing red LED...this is really starting to bug me...wtf is this about? anyone else experience anything like this? what could it be?
    11-27-08 10:52 PM
    okay, so I've had the Storm since day one, almost about a week now...and I've noticed that when txts are received the phone does not always "ring"...I have it set to LOUD...and yet, I'd say 50% of the txts actually create a ring...while the rest the phone stays silent, I won't know i have a txt or txts waiting unless I look at the flashing red LED...this is really starting to bug me...wtf is this about? anyone else experience anything like this? what could it be?

yes yes and yes...bug in the software...

stick around, update on the way...
    11-27-08 10:54 PM
    hmm do a battery pull make sure your sound proifle is right , and worst case scenario create your custom profile
    11-27-08 10:55 PM
    yes yes and yes...bug in the software...

stick around, update on the way...
    wow...how annoying huh??

Well hopefully the fix is out soon......
    11-27-08 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD