I am very stoked about getting the storm, regardless of the mixed reviews mainly cause any bad review seems to be assoc with older software version.
    phonedog does a very bias review and his was a very good review overall and he was typing at a faster pace than i do most times with my real keyboard on my xv6800ppc right now.
    anyway he did say all stores will be limited in quanity (and my nearest offical store is half hour away) but through telesales verizon direct they will have no shortage issues guaranteed. price is 249 -50 rebate plus with my new every 2 -100.00 so my final price is 100.00!!! for a 500.00 retail price phone. not bad even if i dont end up liking it i can still sell it and make money from the deal (but i do think for my use i will like it very much) it will be my first BB!
    I am high on his list of people (3rd) to order for 1st thing in morning (since i started talking with him last friday and he only had 2 people ahead of me call)
    he stated also if you purchase 50.00 worth of accesories through them with the accesrories discount you can also get free overnight delivery, so i will have mine by 10am sat without leaving the house. (in other words he says i can get 100.00 worth of acces for 50.00) can beat the deal at all
    just excited and wanted to pass this all along to other crack addicts LOL I am looking forward to coming over from the darkside (windows mobile) LOL I like the customizing but am tired of the headaches that come with it
    just my 2cents!!!! LOL tanks for reading my rant
    11-20-08 01:54 PM
    thanks for the info... good luck .. i will be one of the poor souls waiting in the cold *** wet weather lol
    11-20-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD