I was wondering if anyone else gets a confetti screen on their storm everyones in awhile? and if you do what causes this problem and what can be down to stop it from happening? now to explain what i mean by confetti screen is when your screen on your storm is just a bunch of different colors and you can not do anything at all on your phone.
    04-21-09 01:21 PM
    I have had this as well - a couple of times! I have to take out the battery and replace it after a few minutes.
    04-21-09 01:23 PM
    I had this once. It eventually started to look like static on a TV screen. I sent it back and got another one. The second I sense something is off with my Storm I send it back. That's what the warranty is for. I'm not messing around with it or waiting for it to get worse.
    04-21-09 01:25 PM
    one time here. battery pull solved the problem. if remember correctly, it happened when i was getting a phone call and text at the same time. hasn't happened again - been a couple of weeks.
    04-21-09 01:29 PM
    I've gotten it once and only once. Battery pull fixed it up
    04-21-09 01:32 PM
    I've gotten it a few times but it has always gone back to a regular screen after a few seconds. It has never stayed that way or required a battery pull.
    04-21-09 01:37 PM
    04-21-09 01:38 PM
    i've had it happen when it flashes for a second and then goes back to normal and once a couple weeks ago I got the confetti screen and it froze. so i just did a battery pull. I think i was trying to do too many things at once.
    04-21-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD