I was saving music and movie to my Storm via the Blackberry media sync but have found that while the songs were being saved to the memory card the movies were going right to device memory.

After deleting the movies from the phone I read these forums on how to install the movies on my phone. Here is the problem......

When I install my 16gb card into my adaptor and to my computer it is not recognised in my computer. (mind you my songs are on it and working fine in the phone)
    So I took the standard 8gb that came with the phone and tried that. Again worked fine in phone but the 8gb card is not found when I hook it to my computer.
    Next I tried the 2gb card out of my old curve and it worked just fine and showed up on my computer in "my computer" when plugged in. I could also add filed to it with no problem.

So what is the problem, is it my computer? is it the adaptor I'm using.(the one that you slide the micro sd into and its a standard SD card size) Since the adaptor came with my 2 gb card is that all that it is capable of working with?

Any help would be great.
    12-20-08 01:04 PM
    Either your adapter or your computer must be SDHC compliant for it to see 8 or 16 gigs. Check with your computer's support pages to see if there's any updates for the memory card drivers.
    12-20-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD