All of the sudden, when I connect my storm, it does not show either the card or the internal memory as a drive, like it used to. DM still connects to it fine. I have mass storage mode set to prompt, although I tried setting it to yes with no peoblem. The recent change was installing a theme by Andrew Hastings that has had reliable themes in the past, plus I do not see how a theme could effect this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    06-30-09 06:36 PM
    I had the same problem after receiving a refurb as a replacment. Go to this forum and check out this program. It worked really slick. Just download the file, open it, plug your phone in and run the batch file (.bat). A DOS window will open up and
    run the program. It only takes a few seconds. Then your phone will re-boot. Unplug it then plug it back in and it will be fixed.
    Really slick.

Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - PinStack.com
    Last edited by Striker951; 06-30-09 at 07:10 PM.
    06-30-09 07:05 PM
    Open your "options" then "memory" make sure "Mass Storage Mode Support" and " Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" are set on "ON" then you will be good to go.
    06-30-09 07:33 PM
    Open your "options" then "memory" make sure "Mass Storage Mode Support" and " Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" are set on "ON" then you will be good to go.
    My settings were set just like that but I still couldn't get a drive letter.
    06-30-09 07:44 PM
    Those settings are alreasy set that way...........
    06-30-09 07:49 PM
    I had the same problem after receiving a refurb as a replacment. Go to this forum and check out this program. It worked really slick. Just download the file, open it, plug your phone in and run the batch file (.bat). A DOS window will open up and
    run the program. It only takes a few seconds. Then your phone will re-boot. Unplug it then plug it back in and it will be fixed.
    Really slick.

Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - PinStack.com
    Striker, you Rock...thanks so much! It worked!
    06-30-09 07:59 PM
    Striker, you Rock...thanks so much! It worked!
    Thanks, glad to hear it worked for you too.
    07-01-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD