I get email on the Storm each time I send or receive messages both on my desktop and the phone. There are also a notifications each time the phone rings. How do I turn some of this off? I really just want email in my inbox.

Thanks
    12-08-09 11:57 AM
    options>phone options>call logging> change to none
    12-08-09 11:59 AM
    Thanks, but I need the call log. Will those steps stop the emails? I'm sure there's a reason why a person would want notice of every email they send on their phone, but it escapes me.

Thanks
    12-08-09 12:34 PM
    You could use the above info and pick and choose the settings you want/need. You could for example only turn off the notification for phone calls or for 1 particular email account. Also it could show up in the email account but not in All Messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 01:08 PM
    If you're getting E-mails in your inbox that you've sent you need to set up a filter. Go to your E-mail Settings, highlight (tap, don't click) the E-mail address you are having a problem with. Then you will need to click on the little checker box at the bottom of your screen. This will let you manage your E-mail filters.

Create a new filter for when "[email protected]" (your E-mail address) is in the "From" field, "DO not forward to device." This should stop your sent E-mails from going back to your phonem if it doesn't work, PM or PIN me and I'll walk you through it in greater detail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD