Is there a way that you can close all apps? Sometimes I switch between apps and I leave some open. Only way I can tell if they are open is to check my memory. I then do a battery pull to close them all and my memory goes back up.
    01-03-09 11:09 AM
    You can see which ones are open by holding down the BB button.

As for an app that closes all apps, doesn't seem to be one but would be a great thing. Or should just be part of the OS IMO.
    01-03-09 11:10 AM
    You can see which ones are open by holding down the BB button.

As for an app that closes all apps, doesn't seem to be one but would be a great thing. Or should just be part of the OS IMO.
    Definitely should be part of the OS. Maybe an update could add it.
    01-03-09 11:13 AM
    Definitely should be part of the OS. Maybe an update could add it.
    It could, but considering it has failed to make it into any BB device to date, it seems a little unlikely. Not really so sure a 3rd party app could do this either, since getting a process list would likely involve interacting with the OS at a highly privileged level, where one little mistake could cause all kinds of problems up to the complete loss of all data on the phone. That's a highly unlikely outcome, but it is within the realm of possibilities.
    01-03-09 11:16 AM
    That would be a nice feature. The ability to close all apps except the phone and e-mail...
    01-03-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD