I have a 9530 running .75
    The timer in the clock app initially worked fine.
    Now it is stuck on zero.
    The clock and stop watch work fine. I can set the timer, but after "ok" the timer face is at zero. If I push the start button it just says "timer done".
    Battery pull and restart has no effect.
    Any ideas? Thanks
    01-02-09 11:28 PM
    Don't know what to tell you. Mine worked fine on .75 and still works on .85. You do have to SET the timer before you start it. Also be sure it's reset (not expired) before setting it...
    01-02-09 11:39 PM
    Yes I have set the timer and reset it many times. Truly odd. It worked initially. (BTW very cool how you just move your finger over the the numbers to change them). But now when I set a time and hit ok, the timer face is always at zero.
    01-02-09 11:49 PM
    Hi. i have the same problem. would be nice if that would be fixed soon. Seems like not everybody has this problem, this is weird...
    01-22-09 06:54 AM
    I have a 9530 running .75
    The timer in the clock app initially worked fine.
    Now it is stuck on zero.
    The clock and stop watch work fine. I can set the timer, but after "ok" the timer face is at zero. If I push the start button it just says "timer done".
    Battery pull and restart has no effect.
    Any ideas? Thanks
    Same issue here... definitely broken
    01-29-09 12:53 PM
    My timer doesn't work either...it used to now no matter what amount of time I set timer for it is always up when I go to start it! Has anyone found any fix yet?
    03-09-09 03:26 AM
    Just fixed my timer here's what someone posted on another thread....hope it helps yours too!!

ok well i seen this post earlier so i messed around w my countdown timer n i found somethin weird(but i know what your prob is)
    well if i edit the timer n i go up it goes 1-23 than back to 0 but if i go up all the way around a full time goin up back to 0 itll be 24 n again itll be 48 n so on... well if you are at 0(without goin around a full time) n u go down to 23 itll still show up as 0 because its pretty much a negative number... by the way im talkin about the hours field... so if you wanna set it to 23 hours just go up 23 times dont go down once.... n if you wanna set it to 30 hours go up 30 times n itll say 6 but once u press ok itll show as 30.... does that make sense??? im prob not gonna check back this post so if you have any ?s PM me

for example... if i keep pressin up and go all the way around once n im at 0 thats really 24 hours... n if i go all the way around twice goin up n im at 0 thats really 48 hourrs
    so if i am at 00:05:00 n i go on the hours field n go down... itll show 23 hours but its really reading negative 1 hour n so when you press ok itll stay at 00:00:00

this is not an OS issue nor is it a phone issue
    03-09-09 03:46 AM
    Hey thanks for the information. I too thought mine was broken, however after you explained this very clearly how to do it...mine works fine now. Thanks again
    03-22-09 07:59 PM
    Thanks for the information here. This explains why it doesn't work, but it is a problem with the application. This should be a bug. Is there some place to post a bug issue? Is this fixed in the next release? Bottom line, my timer works again. Thanks for the posting.
    06-02-09 02:03 PM
    Wtf? I still dont get it. If I want to set the countdown timer to say 15 minutes......what would I need to do? Thanks for trying to help but this is all confusing as ****.
    07-13-09 01:07 AM
    Clock >> Menu key >> Timer >> Menu key >> Set Timer >> set the time you want >> OK >> Hit the green timer "peg" button to start the countdown
    07-13-09 01:18 AM
    No dude, you're not following the post. I know how to set the timer but whenever I set a time on it........say 15 minutes.....and hit the green peg, it says timer done with running .148
    07-13-09 01:21 AM
    Ah, can't help you there. It appears to have been fixed in .151.
    07-13-09 01:22 AM
    Ahh, I see. Thanks anyway for trying to help.
    07-13-09 01:24 AM
    Ahh, I see. Thanks anyway for trying to help.
    Figure it out? If not take your time and roll it up, like counting up not down. do this for about three or four hours and roll the minutes up a few minutes do they same with the hours and seconds to roll over the next section. It appears if you scroll down on the timer it takes you back in negative time. but doesn’t show you so it acts like your behind all the time. After I rolled mine up it finally worked again and showed positive time and let me set it to count down again.
    07-20-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD