It happened twice yesterday. It was like it was sepressed and would not pop back up. After jiggling, tapping for aminute or so it would go back to working again. All the while I was actually openning different screens. So it was sort of working just not clicking.

Do I swap it out with another (i am within the 30 days)? Is there an adjustment? I had a small piece of velcro stuck to the door which I removed, wondering if that was the culprit.
    06-11-09 07:05 AM
    Try it out for another few days with the velcro removed. If the problem pops up again then take it straight back and replace it.
    06-11-09 07:19 AM
    It happened twice yesterday. It was like it was sepressed and would not pop back up. After jiggling, tapping for aminute or so it would go back to working again. All the while I was actually openning different screens. So it was sort of working just not clicking.

Do I swap it out with another (i am within the 30 days)? Is there an adjustment? I had a small piece of velcro stuck to the door which I removed, wondering if that was the culprit.
    Take it back and get a new one. There is absolutely no need for user adjustments that may or may not work. Especially within the first 30 days.
    06-11-09 07:20 AM
    You could lways try one of the "screen click fixes" posted on here, or simply return it for another device. I experienced a similar issue with a storm and took it back to the Versizon Wireless store and had it replaced no questions asked.
    06-11-09 07:22 AM
    I think I'll give my salesperson at the local Verizon Store a call this morning and see what he says.
    06-11-09 07:27 AM
    If within 30 days, and having any problem, take it back and get a new one. Don't even think twice.
    06-11-09 08:00 AM
    You can exchange it for a new one even if it's not within the first 30 days.
    06-11-09 09:51 AM
    Definitely go get a new one. Within 30 days, you should never worry about rigging up a fix for it. Go get a fresh device, test it THOROUGHLY in the store (sit down on a bench for 15 minutes or so trying everything out that you can think of) and if there is ANYTHING you don't like (buttons hard to press, screen not clicking well, screen flickering, etc, etc) Go right back up to the person who helped you and explain. You really do want to make sure you get a good device. There are too many bad ones out there to just hold on to it - be picky, don't be a **** at VZW, but get a good one.
    06-11-09 11:50 AM
    that happened with mine and i just placed a sticky note under the battery and works great now
    06-11-09 12:43 PM
    that happened with mine and i just placed a sticky note under the battery and works great now

That trick works for a little while and then it turns out to be a failure.
    06-12-09 04:55 PM
    Torx t6 fix might help, if I were you I would just take it into Verizon.
    06-12-09 04:56 PM
    I just got off the phone with Verizon about my screen. The area right above the end key does not click. I simply explained the problem and asked for a replacement. It cost me $2.18 for saturday delivery.

I hope the third time will turn out better. My first storm went back because of a massive amount of dust under the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 06:25 PM
    Try loosening two lil screws underneath battery door to help the screen click again

QUOTE=Jus Cruisin;2781298]It happened twice yesterday. It was like it was sepressed and would not pop back up. After jiggling, tapping for aminute or so it would go back to working again. All the while I was actually openning different screens. So it was sort of working just not clicking.

Do I swap it out with another (i am within the 30 days)? Is there an adjustment? I had a small piece of velcro stuck to the door which I removed, wondering if that was the culprit.[/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 12:30 AM
    hey if your within 30 days you deserve a device that works.. I can't imagine in that time frame you would have done something to break it..
    06-13-09 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD