Hi guys

My Storm was made in Canada on 12/18/08 and it has that sticker you guys are talking about too. I'm not sure if this helps, I just wanted to let you know.

Cheers
    01-05-09 09:17 PM
    Hi guys

My Storm was made in Canada on 12/18/08 and it has that sticker you guys are talking about too. I'm not sure if this helps, I just wanted to let you know.

Cheers
    hmm. Mine has the Made in Mexico sticker under the first sticker and i just got it about 4 days ago as a replacement.
    01-05-09 09:26 PM
    Hi guys

Cheers
    Excellent find.

So that does mean at some point they started putting the stickers on the later models?

Does anyone still have a Made In Canada launch day storm? Was there a sticker and my camera didn't pick it up? I do have pics from my original, just in case they tried to say there was no dust under the screen.
    01-05-09 09:27 PM
    my made in mexico storm made in november has it
    01-05-09 09:54 PM
    I have the same sticker inside my storm behind my battery and my screen works perfectly. Just keep the storm out of pockets and it should stay "clicky"
    01-05-09 10:09 PM
    I had thought about doing that to my last one. At least if the cover does bow you can order another cover. Haven't seen them stock as of yet, but there are Coveroos.

OEM BlackBerry Battery Cover for BlackBerry Storm, Graphite ASY-21616-001 - BlackBerry Storm Cases Holsters Belt Clips (BlackBerry 9530)
    01-05-09 10:13 PM
    I don't think it's the sticker causing you the problems or fixing them. I think that penny is a much more likely candidate for that.
    01-05-09 10:29 PM
    I don't think it's the sticker causing you the problems or fixing them. I think that penny is a much more likely candidate for that.
    He is probably using the penny to pry open the back of the phone
    Because of all the sticky crap from all the post-its and electrical tape and stick on felt pads used to hold the thing together!!

LOL
    01-05-09 11:07 PM
    ROFL... Didn't everyones come with a penny? Thought it was part of the rebate.
    01-05-09 11:20 PM
    01-05-09 11:21 PM
    I have the same sticker inside my storm behind my battery and my screen works perfectly. Just keep the storm out of pockets and it should stay "clicky"
    What does "keeping it out of pockets" have to do with keeping it "clicky"? Just wondering. maybe you know something I don't, but I keep mine in my pocket and the click is still clicktastic!
    01-06-09 12:09 AM
    What does "keeping it out of pockets" have to do with keeping it "clicky"? Just wondering. maybe you know something I don't, but I keep mine in my pocket and the click is still clicktastic!
    I think we might have ourselves a new Storm slogan. That is until a certain cable company decides it violates their ad slogans for some reason.

The RIM Storm... it's CLICKTASTIC!!!
    01-06-09 01:10 AM
    I have a question.
    Why does it "matter" where it was made? Canada or Mexico? Is there an actual difference?
    Just curious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 02:04 AM
    I think we might have ourselves a new Storm slogan. That is until a certain cable company decides it violates their ad slogans for some reason.

The RIM Storm... it's CLICKTASTIC!!!
    Hope "the cable company" doesn't come after us! Ha ha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 09:15 AM
    I'm on my second storm (due to dust under screen). I thought my last screen
    clicked well, but I think this one clicks better. I just noticed that there's
    a sticker under the manufacturer sticker under the battery that says made in mexico. I wonder
    If this is affecting the screen click. My first storm was made in canada and didn't
    Notice a sticker on that one. Can anyone else speak to this? Is there a second
    made sticker under yours? Possible business card effect?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.cra
    ckberry.com
    That's probably why your screen is clicking better...
    I have my Storm since november 22 and I had put a little paper under the battery to help the click of the screen. Now the screen is clicking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-06-09 10:03 AM
    I have a launch day phone manufactured in Canada on 11-11-08. It too has a sticker over a sticker in the battery compartment.
    01-06-09 10:27 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD