Okay, plain naked, my wife's storm kinda sucks with her click without the paper trick... I did the paper trick to her and she's good to go. Now, I decided today to just go ahead and put my storm in though the trick... I have a great clicking phone with out it. BUT WOW... it really really works well now... So give it a try if you haven't because yours works well... figure WHY NOT!

The trick, if you didn't know, is to take a pice of paper... say, 1 inch by 3 inc or so, fild it up into 3rds or something so it goes behind the battery and then replace the battery and cover.
    04-07-09 11:24 PM
    04-07-09 11:35 PM
    Yeah, I'm not taking credit for the trick, maybe it seemed like I was... but I didn't find the link so thanks for that.
    04-07-09 11:43 PM
    Ha Civic always beats everyone
    04-07-09 11:50 PM
    What's the twist? Did my browser truncate part of the OP? It wouldn't surprise me, sadly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 12:52 AM
    well, I guess it's just using it on a good working phone already to make it really really nice? Maybe I was a bit to over excited and my words got ahead of me... who knows. Just wanted to see what people with already good clicking phones would think.
    04-08-09 12:59 AM
    Does this really do anything?
    I opened mine, took out the battery, and clicked the screen.
    Everything is solid, nothing even moves a bit on my 9500.
    Why would a piece of paper improve it? Nothing changed for me.
    Sorry im not being anti-trick here, just wondering what everyone is on about
    04-08-09 03:27 AM
    there is NEVER a need for paper or anything behind your screen to get it to work right.... theres a reason we have a 1 year warrenty.. use the damn thing
    04-08-09 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD