Had my phone since Christmas last year and my clicks more like a clunk now.the screen presses down just don't click like the new ones.I've seen the tirx and card fix but figure those are only for screens not depressing which I've seen on other storms.any ideas ?is it just a wear out thing?
    Thanx and God bless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 02:40 PM
    Had my phone since Christmas last year and my clicks more like a clunk now.the screen presses down just don't click like the new ones.I've seen the tirx and card fix but figure those are only for screens not depressing which I've seen on other storms.any ideas ?is it just a wear out thing?
    Thanx and God bless

Yep, in other threads guys are talking about torx fix. I haven't tried it but I imagine you remove battery cover and there is some torx screws in there you can turn to adjust.

At least that's where I assume they are.
    08-21-09 02:46 PM
    There are many good click fixes in the How To & FAQ sub forum. I use the SIM card trick myself. That is I pulled it out and placed in on top of my battery, and then put the cover back on and VIOLA! a better click.
    08-21-09 02:52 PM
    Personally, I use the torx fix. Losha of difference.

08-21-09 03:17 PM
    Thanx for the help but didn't help.the click is there its just not a sharp snappy click its more of a dull thud lol I guess its hard to explain
    Thanks again and God bless

08-21-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD