Finally figured out where my call log is but how do I clear it?

Thanks
    12-15-08 08:03 AM
    I would love to know that too....
    04-04-09 09:32 PM
    What is your OS? If you have the icon Call Log, then just click on it and hit BB key to give you the option to clear them.

If you don't have the Call Log icon, then click on SMS icon, and hit BB key to pop up the options, then go to View Folder, then go to Phone Call Logs, and clear your logs from there.
    04-04-09 09:39 PM
    Are you guys serious? Learn how to read and search...you can find the answers if you look
    04-04-09 09:51 PM
    go to messages then hit bb button and view folder you will see phone call log. then click the top date and hit bb button again and delete prior
    04-04-09 09:54 PM
    go to messages then hit bb button and view folder you will see phone call log. then click the top date and hit bb button again and delete prior
    thx you would think there would just be that option in the menu.
    04-04-09 10:05 PM
    Is there actually a way to clear the call log of all calls at once? I have to delete them individually, I dont have a call log icon and there is no option to clear all when I hit the BB key. When I click the BB key>options>call logging I only have the choice to log missed calls, all calls or none.
    04-04-09 10:29 PM
    To clear ALL calls, as a previous post stated, go into Messages folder: menu (bb key) > �view folders� > phone call logs > highlight (touch not click) date at top of screen > menu > �delete prior�. Cannot be done in Call Log folder itself.
    04-04-09 11:08 PM
    Are you guys serious? Learn how to read and search...you can find the answers if you look
    There's always one!
    lol
    04-04-09 11:45 PM
    Originally Posted by saleen032
    There's always one!
    lol
    Yes there is. One that speaks the truth!
    04-05-09 01:25 AM
    menu (bb key) > �view folders� > phone call logs > highlight (touch not click) date at top of screen > menu > �delete prior�. Cannot be done in Call Log folder itself.
    Thanks for your help, I actually did have to click "phone call logs" go to that screen and then I was able to delete prior.
    04-05-09 01:53 AM
    All i did was call my phone from another phone and hung up. My Storm then showed i had two missed calls. I looked at the call log and deleted the missed call and the icon was gone.
    05-13-09 12:39 PM
    You can also clear your call log via DM. Plug in your Storm, then go to Backup and Restore, then go to Advanced, click Call Log, and then Clear.
    05-13-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD