microfiber is lovely for cars, sunglasses, and screens. NEVER use windex but the spray cleaner you get for sunglasses, like the one u get from Oakley is ok.

If that doesnt work try some claybar and turtle wax.
    03-03-09 10:46 AM
    I expected Mr. Miagi to say 'Wipe-on Wipe off'!!

I agree - I use my spectacle cleaner, sprayed onto the Micro-Fibre cloth. I don't spray it on the Storm for fear of the spray getting inside the unit.

microfiber is lovely for cars, sunglasses, and screens. NEVER use windex but the spray cleaner you get for sunglasses, like the one u get from Oakley is ok.

If that doesnt work try some claybar and turtle wax.
    03-03-09 10:49 AM
    haha

I expected Mr. Miagi to say 'Wipe-on Wipe off'!!

I agree - I use my spectacle cleaner, sprayed onto the Micro-Fibre cloth. I don't spray it on the Storm for fear of the spray getting inside the unit.
    WIPE ON WIPE OFF, GOOD! AGAIN

WIPE ON WIPE OFF, GOOD BBSEANSON
    03-03-09 11:31 AM
    windex=bad x10!!!
    03-03-09 11:44 AM
    hey fellas, you know that polly-carbonate cover we all put on the screen? The scratch guard? Ya know, 3 for $10 Yeah that thing... well it protects the glass and is meant to be disposable...
    are you suggesting you replace your screen protector every time it gets smudged? that's one of the most ridiculous things i've seen on here. even assuming you have the money to burn through 10-12 of them a week, you'd be considered certifiably insane for wasting your time properly applying them every day.

so for the rest of us, cleaning the screen is a solid topic
    03-03-09 11:55 AM
    i use just my breath and the cloth that came with my macbook pro. works perfect.
    03-03-09 12:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD