I'll admit it. I haven't been able to focus at work all week. First from the excitement of my soon to be electronic treasure and second from all the stress of planning to be sure to get one tomorrow. Well tomorrow is almost here and I feel like a 10 year old dreaming of a b b gun to poke my eye out with. I'm almost giddy. And I can only say this to you in this forum because I bet you are just like me. Are you?
    11-20-08 06:56 PM
    I know the feeling. I felt just the same before I got my BOLD. The wait will be worth it.

Good luck tomorrow!
    11-20-08 06:58 PM
    omg you have no idea!! i feel the same way! Last night i kept waking up!! im praying i will just be able to sleep through the night tonight!! i but hey if i wake up at 5am i think ill just get into the shower n they head to my local store n check it out! thank god theres a dunkin donuts right next door!! Im so ready to just have the phone im addicted already its all i can think about its pathetic how much my life has been revolving around this site and the storm!!
    11-20-08 06:59 PM
    I have another 20 days or so before it's released here.
    11-20-08 07:02 PM
    Omgosh, I am super excited for tomorrow and know I will not be able to go to sleep at all tonight! I have been trying to plan my strategy for tomorrow and even my warm outfit since it is supposed to be very cold here. My husband is ready to strangle me from talking about this darn phone so much. every time I begin to talk he just says "oh here we go again..." or something to that effect. I am just crazy excited and ready for the phone, but Im a little distressed becaues I called my store to find out how many the got in stock and they said the don't know how many. They said they only know they are getting a limited quanitity and when I asked what limited quanitity meant she said just limited. Sooo who knows they may only have 2 or 3? I've never followed a release before so I have no idea what to expect.. Ok this is enough ranting for tonite lol
    11-20-08 07:02 PM
    Yeah. I feel the same way. I feel so lame and pathetic, all I do is think about this freakin BB. hahaha
    11-20-08 07:03 PM
    Count me in too!! Emotional roller coaster the past few days with all the low inventory BS. Got a call tonight from my rep who has my name on a box! No sleep tonight fa sho.
    11-20-08 07:50 PM
    Well to make the time go faster... I think we should all crack open a bottle of wine and spend the evening on Crackberry
    11-20-08 07:51 PM
    Countdown till Christmas!!!

Long time till I get my storm!
    11-20-08 07:54 PM
    Well to make the time go faster... I think we should all crack open a bottle of wine and spend the evening on Crackberry
    No wine for me, but I'm stocked up on beer ! I can't wait to get up in the morning. I work with the VZW store's manager's daughter and we were on the phone with her earlier. She wouldn't tell us how many she got in because she wasn't sure how many would come in tomorrow, but she said if I was there and walking in the door when they opened I should have no problem walking out with one! I'm so excited!!!

@ CaptMandrake:
    Everytime I read one of your posts, I imagine your avatar saying whatever it is you've said, lmao!
    11-20-08 07:54 PM
    I feel the same way, this whole week, especially today is just going so slow!
    11-20-08 07:59 PM
    @ CaptMandrake:
    Everytime I read one of your posts, I imagine your avatar saying whatever it is you've said, lmao!
    LOL!! Cool.

I'm afraid I must ask for the key, and the recall code. Have you got them handy sir?
    11-20-08 07:59 PM
    LOL I'm just as excited as the rest of you...I can't sleep anyway, because I'll be at work tonight thinkin about when I get off and head to the store and wait in the cold I just hope I'm able to get one, all this talk about shortages and having to wait is killing me!!!! I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 08:02 PM
    LOL I'm just as excited as the rest of you...I can't sleep anyway, because I'll be at work tonight thinkin about when I get off and head to the store and wait in the cold I just hope I'm able to get one, all this talk about shortages and having to wait is killing me!!!! I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh that's brutal!!! Makes for a long night
    11-20-08 08:04 PM
    Ya know, it's almost like the election... all the speculation, rumors, opinions... and tomorrow the decision will be known to all. (all being me and all my addict friends that get a device!)
    11-20-08 08:05 PM
    for the record, some of us have a more difficult wait than others. If you already have a running blackberry (or any other comparable smartphone), your wait may not be as hard as us with either regular phones or (gasp) no phones.
    11-20-08 08:08 PM
    I keep seeing Storm commercials and it's driving me STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 08:23 PM
    Im wishing all you STORMaddicts the best hope each one of you get one. I wish I was experiencing the same hype but im from Tmobile and not about to leave my great plan for a not so great plan (yes i know Verizon is the best thats why they so expensive) I have no problems with tmobile. So I will just wait it out. I cant wait till its our turn to have a hype like this. HAVE FUN GUYS & LADIES!!!
    11-20-08 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD