you think its possible that Verizon is recycling returns and just putting factory screen protectors on used phones. I have a invisashield screen protector on my storm and you wouldnt know unless i told you so. Im sure Verizon doesnt ask these things when they have a return.
    01-11-09 04:40 PM
    the precision of this thing is remarkable, I will never be able to reapply a replacement this square!
    01-11-09 04:45 PM
    I will admit I am wondering how exactly you knew there was a Second plastic film...?
    I am unwilling to start picking at the screen in the fear I will damage it if there is no other screens, nor will I attempt to scratch it. Also others mentioned other posts about this topic but when I searched I only found this one.
    03-02-09 05:17 AM
    Mine started to peel a few weeks ago and I thought I'd chipped the screen. It came off completely on Saturday which worried me at first but the phone seems happy enough. Will get myself some protectors though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 05:42 AM
    OK so I just took a thumb tak and pressed with a fair amount of preasure to see if the screen would scratch and it didnt, so I assume that mine only had the 1 half film with the text on it then the main full screen which I removed first day.
    03-02-09 05:50 AM
    I did the same thing I was like why are there like fifteen screens on this thing?! I tried to put another on but I always get bubbles underneath it. So i just 86'd it all together. Screen looks like a a pizza hut pan pizza. Greeezy. Might try the crackberry ones. Sooks may have just scared me into it. :P
    03-02-09 08:20 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD