I'm sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find an exact answer. I know most of you do not want to add "tacky" charms to the Storm, but I do! LOL There is a hole in the right upper side above the volumn button. What is that for???? Has anyone found a way to add the charms??
    05-20-09 08:18 AM
    There is a hole in the right upper side above the volumn button. What is that for????
    Are you talking about the headset jack?

backs away slowly
    05-20-09 08:28 AM
    Are you talking about the headset jack?

backs away slowly

LMAO!

Those charms are really cute but BB doesn't have a "hole" for them.
    05-20-09 08:40 AM
    Hahaha that's for your head phones. That's funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 08:53 AM
    Hahaha that's for your head phones. That's funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 whahahhahahaa....

(duct tape may be the way to go :}
    05-20-09 09:00 AM
    Superglue is your friend
    05-20-09 09:04 AM
    Yes, I know TOTAL dumb*** question!! I'm so sorry, to have wasted your time. I wasn't even thinking, OBVIOUSLY! I don't use headphones with my Storm, so when looking over phone again to try and put special charm on it, I noticed the "hole" and anways you know the rest....
    **walking away quickly with completely red face...we all get at least 1 brain fart every now and then...right? **
    05-20-09 09:06 AM
    ...as I peek in the door and realize right away that I have no business goin in there
    05-20-09 09:09 AM
    Yes, I know TOTAL dumb*** question!! I'm so sorry, to have wasted your time. I wasn't even thinking, OBVIOUSLY! I don't use headphones with my Storm, so when looking over phone again to try and put special charm on it, I noticed the "hole" and anways you know the rest....
    **walking away quickly with completely red face...we all get at least 1 brain fart every now and then...right? **
    no worries... it gave at least me a good chuckle :}
    05-20-09 09:09 AM
    haha. Happens to us all. lol.
    05-20-09 09:18 AM
    El O EL of the day!!!!
    05-20-09 11:24 AM
    Thank god you're a good sport... because that was hilarious.
    05-20-09 11:26 AM
    Thank god you're a good sport... because that was hilarious.
    LOL...exactly! It's alright girl but I definately cracked up over that one!

Perhaps if you want a charm there's some sort of case or cover for your phone that you can attach one to. I say try Google :-)
    05-20-09 12:00 PM
    U can drill hole in battery cover for lanyard /charms as 1 person @ least did!!?
    05-20-09 12:50 PM
    Why NOT use it for a charm if you want, IF you don't plan to use headphone, or plan to use bluetooth headphones?
    05-20-09 01:10 PM
    ::::whips out the Bedazzler::::::
    05-20-09 01:33 PM
    You could technically cut the cord from some headphones and use some strong glue to attach a charm and stick it in there... it wouldn't be perfect but it'd be something.

Maybe the "home made" look will add to the tackiness/uniqueness of it all...
    05-20-09 01:43 PM
    hhhhhhhhhoooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy cccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp!!! !!! hahahahahahahahahahaha this thread rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-20-09 02:44 PM
    here's how one person did it:

not sure what happened to the original though, because she talks you through it .. hope this helps =)
    05-20-09 03:41 PM
    I use a hard shell cover for my storm. It's two piece, front and back, and I clip my charm and loop it over the front face plate and it works just as well. If you're confused, I can take a picture if you'd like.
    05-20-09 04:49 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...-storm-199523/

I remembered seeing this a while back. This guy figured it out... good luck with your bling.
    05-20-09 04:55 PM
    **Takes a bow** I'm so glad I've entertained at least a few! It was just one of those thump yourself on the forehead moments!! BUT, I'm VERY glad I posted it cuz now I have a way to put my damn charm on!! With my Pearl I had bought/been given a million charms and although tacky at times, it added a personal touch. I was fine w/o a charm on my Storm until my first grandbaby was born a few weeks ago. I've since been given a few special charms that I'm dying to tacky up my Storm with! Thank you all for taking it easy on me and also for the GREAT ideas!! I'll be sporting a charm in the morning!!
    05-20-09 09:20 PM
    Oh man, I love crackberry. Somewhere, someone, always knows the answer! Spread the love people! lol
    05-20-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD