Hi guys, ive had my storm a few days now and i notice that even though I leave it on the charger overnight and the battery is at 100% the little yellow charging lighting bolt will not go away. I've had it charging close to 20 hours and it still wont go away. All apps look closed and bt is also off. any ideas? I'm running the original .75 and no apps installed other than what it came with.
    Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Roenix; 02-03-09 at 02:52 PM.
    02-02-09 11:22 PM
    Im having the same problem, lightning bolt doesn't go away but phone seems to be charged. Whats going on here?
    02-03-09 08:59 AM
    No one has any ideas? I finally have a working phone after four exchanges and I'd really hate to go back to the store for another (i know they curse me on the way out for sure). But it's been sitting at 100% with the charging indicator for over 9 hours now.
    02-03-09 02:56 PM
    Is it actually at 100% (i.e. when you go into Options >> Status, does it say Battery: 100%)? If not, I'd say just leave it on to charge until the charging indicator goes away. The phone's internal battery meter is probably just a little off (this happens with my laptop sometimes as well, it'll charge up through 95% or thereabouts very quickly, then take hours to reach 100%).
    02-03-09 03:17 PM
    hey guys i just got my new replacement and i updated it with the .99 and turns out that it STOPPS chargin!! >=/ it saysthat it IS charging with teh lightning bolt sign but it DIDNT charge! im soo mad because my phone is about to die. i cahrged it at 8 pm and i woke up at 9 am and its STILL in the yellow. wtf help please!!!
    02-04-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD