Has anyone encountered a problem charging their phone? My phone won't charge past a certain point, and that point varies. Sometimes its 60% or 70%, sometimes it fully charges. It's really weird. Problem does not consistently occur.

I am running .132 -- could that be a cause? My phone has been acting a lil funny overall. Slow for new message indicator to disappear, etc.

Thoughts?
    05-07-09 05:15 PM
    Did you try to kill the battery all the way then fully charge it a few times?
    05-07-09 05:48 PM
    I would try this (not for any specific reason): do a couple of a battery pulls, then drain the battery until the phone dies (obviously over the weekend or sometime when you don't need it) and then place on the charger. I wouldn't touch it until the battery as been fully charger. You may need to repeat this. I had similar problem with another bb earlier and that seemed to work. Again, I have no idea why!
    05-07-09 07:59 PM
    I'd say you may have a defective battery. pick up a new one at verizon or batteries plus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 10:01 PM
    Thanks for the input guys. I am going to let the battery die this weekend, go through the motions, and see what happens. Would Vzw replace the battery, if they saw that I was running leaked software?

Thanks again.

a
    05-08-09 09:53 AM
    I had a problem with my battery not charging cuz it was defective and I got too warm. The rep at my local verizon store gave me a number to call for a free replacement phone under warranty and to not worry bout another battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD