Is anyone aware of why, or a way to get a charging indicator light? I found it rather useful to know when my phone was charging/done charging simply by the color of the LED. (very useful at night!) Any advice would be nice, thanks!
    04-02-09 09:21 AM
    Is anyone aware of why, or a way to get a charging indicator light? I found it rather useful to know when my phone was charging/done charging simply by the color of the LED. (very useful at night!) Any advice would be nice, thanks!
    I don't know of one, but I do have a kind of funny question: why do you need to be able to tell if the phone has finished charging, in the dark, while you're probably sleeping anyway? just sayin'
    04-02-09 09:25 AM
    I do know that when the phone is off, I get a green charging light that blinks. When the charge is finished the light stops blinking and stays on.

I'd look under options.
    04-02-09 09:30 AM
    you will only get the light if the device is off. when turned on, you can check the battery indicator. lightning bolt = still charging. no lightning bolt = done charging. simple enough.
    04-02-09 10:05 AM
    I always have the lightning bolt...even if my status says 100% charge. Should the lighting bolt be going away?
    04-02-09 10:45 AM
    some OS versions have flaws that prevent the lightning bolt to go away even when fully charged. also sometimes it'll say 100% when not fully charged. IMO the flawled display of the battery life is a small difference between "showing 100%" and "actually being 100%"...so shouldn't impact usage
    04-02-09 10:53 AM
    I do know that when the phone is off, I get a green charging light that blinks. When the charge is finished the light stops blinking and stays on.

I'd look under options.
    That is interesting, I am pretty sure it does not stay on. Ill check that out. Thanks!
    04-02-09 12:42 PM
    Mine rarely says 100% even when I leave it plugged in for an hour after it already said 95%. I dont think my green light will ever stop blinking. I heard that on newer OS's this is fixed.
    04-02-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD