Yesterday my storm battery drained down to zero bars and was showing a red battery outline. I plugged in the car charger and noticed that there was no lightning bolt charge indicator. I left it on the car charger for two hours and it did not charge. When I got home I plugged into the wall charger and it charged normally showing the lightning bolt. This morning it is working fine on the car charger.

I'm on official .148 and I did a battery pull yesterday. Is there something preventing the car charger from working when the battery is extremely low?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 07:33 AM
    I was having that issue but with the wall charger but I was on the 75 Os after the official update it got fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 08:39 AM
    it happened to me also. Pull the battery and plug back in. That did the trick.
    06-14-09 09:43 AM
    Happened to my Storm this morning as well (latest released firmware - can't boot it up yet to see what it is, and I don't remember the number!). Battery completely drained out (device won't even boot). However, the battery pull didn't do the trick. Switched batteries with my 8900 and am charging it in my 8900 until it gets some charge.....
    06-15-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD