View Poll Results: What characteristic is most important to you regarding the Storm?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speed

4 23.53%
  • Reliability

7 41.18%
  • Web browsing

5 29.41%
  • Great 3rd party support

1 5.88%
    I personally think speed is the most important factor. I think most people lose it when they click a button and nothing happens and they are left there waiting. I also think back to any time you EVER show someone something, if you brag about how it does this or that, but when you go to show the feature if it takes forever to load, immediately the moment is gone.
    11-19-08 08:51 PM
    battery. From what I have heard it is a pretty big issue.
    11-19-08 08:58 PM
    it's not on the list, but for me the keyboard has to be good unlike another popular touch screen phone
    11-19-08 09:00 PM
    If it doesn't have wifi then it's a no go

.....jk but I'm worried about typing on it. I have a full keyboard on my Centro now and I can rapid fire texts on it. I text way more then I talk so that's important. I'm also worried about battery, but since it's a 1400mah battery I think it's more then capable of lasting quite some time. I think that there is a OS problem on the vodaphones that is draining the battery. I don't think it's the battery size though.
    11-19-08 09:01 PM
    From what I have read it isn't any worse than the curve. I get 4 - 5 hours of talk time out of mine. That is not very good IMO but the features it gives me more than make up for battery issues. It also helps I have chargers everywhere, 1 in the office, 1 in the living room, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the car
    I really hope this phone is good. My brother has had the 8830, the pearl and now the Curve and he swears by BB. I have had a junky Motorola Z6tv for the past year and kept seeing him do all kinds of cool stuff on his phone and brag about how great it was.

It would be just my luck the moment I upgrade to a BB the streak of great products and "fastest OS out there" would come to an end. I had a treo755p and that thing was awful. The windows OS was terrible. So slow. I returned it, I just hope this thing isn't a slow brick as some would have us believe.
    If I like the keyboard, I will get it (my first smartphone). If not, I will probably get the Curve, or try to hold out a few months longer.
    11-19-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD