Hi all,

I just today switched from my palm treo to a brand new storm. One thing I used my treo for was reading comics. I've figured out how to add the comic pages to the new storm but I'm having issues optimizing them for viewing. A couple things:

1. By default the storm shows the comic page pictures in "fit to screen" mode. On each page I have to zoom in multiple times to get to the actual picture size so the text is legible. Is there any way to set the default to actual picture so I can avoid the need to zoom in every time?

2. Once zoomed in I need to pan around the page to read the comic cells in correct order. I find most times when panning left of right I end up switching to previous or next picture. This also returns it to "fit to screen" mode and requires me to re-zoom when I get back to the page I was on. Is there any way to change the way pictures browsed or to change the sensitivity of the default picture browsing method?

Lastly, not related to my picture viewer problems, is the contacts on the storm. One thing I loved on my treo was the ability to add and edit contacts on the desktop software that came with it. I'm not one for button smashing on a phone and prefer to keep all my contacts updates with my keyboard and the synchronizing. Now I've only been playing with the new phone for a few hours but I haven't been able to find how to do this. Is it possible?

Cheers and thanks for any and all help,
    Plan-B
    01-24-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD