I see lots of great themes out there for the Storm, but none of them (at least that I can find) are built to have the date change daily on the Calendar icon on the home screen. Is it possible to have that in a theme? All the themes have "17" on the Calendar icon. I hate to bring up the "iPhone" but that Calendar icon does show the correct date and that's a very nice feature when the day and date on most themes is very small. Just wondering.......
    04-07-09 05:27 PM
    I see lots of great themes out there for the Storm, but none of them (at least that I can find) are built to have the date change daily on the Calendar icon on the home screen. Is it possible to have that in a theme? All the themes have "17" on the Calendar icon. I hate to bring up the "iPhone" but that Calendar icon does show the correct date and that's a very nice feature when the day and date on most themes is very small. Just wondering.......
    I agree! My theme actually has "29" on the calendar, but wrong nonetheless. Unfortunately, at this point, not possible. At least according to previous threads.
    04-07-09 05:43 PM
    It isn't possible as of now but that could change with new updates ...
    04-07-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD