Oddest thing ever, ever since the upgrade to .167 I cant view a new text unless I do a battery pull. Ill send one, get the reply with the mail icon showing, but I go to view and its not there. Pull the battery and poof, I can see it. Am I doing something wrong here? I have tried to wipe the device and reload the OS with no luck.
    09-12-09 07:05 PM
    i had the same problem when using a theme , u can still view them if you go to the folders then ur sms inbox .
    09-12-09 07:16 PM
    Yeah I found the texts in the inbox folder but that's a pain. I'm using the original theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 07:20 PM
    i had problems with that using themes, i went back to the base theme and my sms' worked just fine
    09-12-09 07:41 PM
    Dream, I understand you are using the original theme. My question is do you have any other themes installed? If they are even just installed, then they can still cause issues, even if not active. If you do, remove them, then do a battery pull.
    09-12-09 07:52 PM
    Dream, I understand you are using the original theme. My question is do you have any other themes installed? If they are even just installed, then they can still cause issues, even if not active. If you do, remove them, then do a battery pull.
    So are you saying you cant run any theme's on .167?
    09-12-09 08:28 PM
    So are you saying you cant run any theme's on .167?
    Are you serious? Seriously? No. No you can't. Have you taken a look around the forum you are posting in?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ > http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/

Please people. Don't install an OS if you haven't taken the time to look at the known issues. Especially one as publicized as this.
    09-12-09 10:10 PM
    Nice try but its like trying to put out a forrest fire with a garden hose. I think most of these people install an OS without even backing up. Few seem to know how to back up their apps. Its really something. Then when they brick their Storm they don't even notice the help thread.

And then when we point out the available threads we are the bad guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 10:20 PM
    09-12-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD