ive been through 2 storms already and this one needs to be taken back again. ALL hardware problems one didnt click even with the torx fix the other one had dust and now the screen doesnt click again. tried torx fix and business card on also. i cannot take this anymore RIM has done a poor job with the storm.
    Going to the HTC touch pro and yes i know it is Win Mobile. i actually prefer it over blackberry os. wayyyyyyy more customizable!
    12-12-08 05:41 PM
    Thanks for stopping by!
    12-12-08 05:43 PM
    Thanks for the update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 05:44 PM
    Whyyyy do I get the feeling there is a bandwagon somewhere? If I had to guess, I would have to say that 95% of the people that post these types of threads have never even seen a Storm, let alone experienced the problems they say they have.
    12-12-08 06:14 PM
    to each is own.. but someone is happy with winmo?

I don't get it

don't get me wrong winmo can do alot but its such a pain in the but to navigate anything..
    12-12-08 06:29 PM
    Good luck...have fun doing battery pulls
    12-12-08 06:31 PM
    I dont understand why you find the need to post this rubbish.

12-12-08 06:36 PM
    ive been through 2 storms already and this one needs to be taken back again. ALL hardware problems one didnt click even with the torx fix the other one had dust and now the screen doesnt click again. tried torx fix and business card on also. i cannot take this anymore RIM has done a poor job with the storm.
    Going to the HTC touch pro and yes i know it is Win Mobile. i actually prefer it over blackberry os. wayyyyyyy more customizable!
    I'm 100% sure no one cares
    12-12-08 06:47 PM
    Have fun thanks for the play by play

12-12-08 06:50 PM
    and another one bites the dust
    12-12-08 06:52 PM
    Hey, leave him alone. Every time one of these guys returns a Storm it only means one more available for the rest of us!
    12-12-08 06:58 PM
    I've had nothing but success out of my Storm. I cradle it, nurture it, check on it every five minutes, as if it were my child instead of my phone. I don't see why people are complaining so much.
    12-12-08 06:59 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out
    12-12-08 07:00 PM
    There was someone else on here that went to the htc pro and said it was worse than the storm for glitches. You'll be back... maybe not for the storm but there is not a better smart phone then the blackberry
    12-12-08 07:03 PM
    To quote Curly Bill Brocius from Tombstone:

"Bye."
    12-12-08 07:04 PM
    There was someone else on here that went to the htc pro and said it was worse than the storm for glitches. You'll be back... maybe not for the storm but there is not a better smart phone then the blackberry
    I came from the Touch Pro and I had it all of 2 days before I realized why I hated Windows Mobile. Slow and sluggish with a touchscreen that I didn't find as responsive as I should be. You can pretty much forget trying to use your fingers. I can go on all day on the dislikes I had but I won't. I don't have the Storm but for my first Blackberry, I'm loving the Bold.

Maybe you'll have a better experience with the Touch Pro than I did. *shrug*
    12-12-08 07:08 PM
    Love my Storm just wish i can get rid of suretype not good with that feature multitap im good at well back to watching DARK KNIGHT on my STORM so freakn amazing
    12-12-08 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD