I use my verizon user name and password that I have always had but, it says that it is incorrect. Do I need another set of user names and P/W's? Where do I go to do this?
    Thanks
    08-18-09 07:11 PM
    Can somebody tell me where to go to sign up so that I can use my browser. I can get on the net if somebody sends me a link, just not thru the browser icon.
    08-18-09 10:38 PM
    I think you are saying that you are trying to log on to a website with your blackberry browser, but either I don't know what website you are trying to access, or I don't understand what you are asking.

One thing to remember is that user names and passwords are often usually case sensitive. I've noticed that even in username fields, the BB browser usually automatically capitalizes the first letter, have to backspace and type it again to get lowercase. Maybe that's the problem, it's gotten me a few times.
    08-18-09 11:15 PM
    As soon as I push my browser icon, it wants me to sign into verizon.netMobile. I have never set a user name or password for this. I don't know where to do this. I thought it wanted my verizon online U/N and P/W but, that is not the case.
    Any one know?
    08-19-09 10:59 AM
    Will it let you open another page in the browser and that verizon.net page is just the home page?
    08-19-09 11:53 AM
    Sounds like the BIS server is not recognizing you. Do you get email?

Try resending your service books:
    Setup > Email Settings > Log In > Menu > Service Books > Send Service Books

Or log into the BIS website (https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en) and resend them from there.
    08-19-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD