Setup, email settings, enter username/password, add.. Now here is where it gets tricky.. My school email system is an Outlook based deal, so I would click "other" on the list. When I enter my email address from school, it says please enter a valid email/password, so I then click the other option and select Outlook blah blah blah but I still cant get it to work.. Can someone help?
    11-20-09 07:13 PM
    I have a friend that has tried to do what you want. No joy. I'm sure it depends on the system your school is using but my friend talked to the IT guy and he said it was not possible for her. Her solution was to just have her school email forwarded to her gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:42 PM
    I ended up getting mine working, but it took a lot of messing around with it. I had to get the correct server name and such for it to even begin working. Unfortunately, that's not much help but you're school might have an FAQ or something about setting up your email on smart phones.
    11-20-09 09:57 PM
    my school has the option to auto-forward emails to any address so i just set mine to go to my gmail and thats the address i have going to my phone.
    might try that if all else fails.
    11-20-09 10:18 PM
    I was going to have mine autoforwarded but to get any information from a teacher you have to use your school email so I had to get it set up. Op if you haven't you might wanna try talking to your it department to make sure it is possible to get your email pushed to your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD