It started yesterday, I called Verizon and they know nothing about any problems with the network. I did a battery pull and a *228 update. 9 out or 10 times I try to send an SMS text message it shows a red X and says SMS error 3. I have an unlocked Storm originally from Verizon running on .113 OS. I didn't change anything the past couple of days it just started all of a sudden. Does anyone have any idea whats causing this? I also can't send emails but I have no problems recieving them. Its really frustrating Iand I need some help.
    Thanks
    05-01-09 01:39 PM
    Am I the only one having a problem?
    05-02-09 01:52 AM
    Maybe you should try going back to the official update for the OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:08 PM
    1. Reboot (Battery Pull)

2. (Registering) Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Button > Register Now

3. (Service Books) Setup > Email Settings > BB Button > Service Books > Send Service Books

4. Diagnostics Test (if 1-3 don't work) Options > Mobile Network > BB Button Diagnostics Test > BB Button > Run.

Post back results of Diagnostics Test if none of these solve your problem, and maybe we can see something in the report that might point to the problem
    05-02-09 12:15 PM
    I am having a simular problem. I can receive sms messages but can't send them. When I go to options> SMS Text> there is no number under Service Center. When I put the T-mobile number (+12063130004) and hit sav it exits like its fine. However when you go back in the number is now gone.
    05-15-09 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD