people who said they don't have dust under their screen must be tripping!! turn off your phone hold it in sunligght...and voila! DUST!!! OMG
    12-11-08 04:00 PM
    oh yeah there is
    12-11-08 04:10 PM
    Well I gave it a shot. Even after hearing about all the problems the phone has. I updated to .76 it did help alot. Some big problems for me is that dust is under the screen and no matter how many replacement storms i get it will always happen. The phone is still way to slow for me. The camera looks like crap for 3.2mp. Light shines around the whole screen. I believe that there will be no "app store" Who would want to support a phone that is so slow like this one.

Now I did like the click screen. I have fat fingers and i was able to type on it really well. I also like the web browser. It is really quick and renders pages really well. I love verizon and everybody i know has it. Thats why i'm able to get away with only 450 mins a month. Well all of that is about to change once i go over to At&t for the Iphone. I will have to get a more expensive plane for 900 mins and a unlimited text message plan. The apps for the Iphone are just to good. I have to make the switch.

Why did you feel you needed to declare this to the entire board. I am not doubting you or saying the other phone is not a valid alternative. but You and every other ***** out there who feels the need to post the reasons why they left the storm. I have left over 20 cell phones in my time, plus 8 girlfriends, and countless other things that I just didn't like after awhile. Do you want me to post all that here? That is about as relevant as your post. Go away and find the iphone forum and post why you switched from the Storm to the Iphone, there you will be better received.
    12-11-08 04:28 PM
    yeah i think ill still stick around just to make you mad *******!
    That's the spirit!
    12-11-08 04:29 PM
    Why did you feel you needed to declare this to the entire board. I am not doubting you or saying the other phone is not a valid alternative. but You and every other ***** out there who feels the need to post the reasons why they left the storm. I have left over 20 cell phones in my time, plus 8 girlfriends, and countless other things that I just didn't like after awhile. Do you want me to post all that here? That is about as relevant as your post. Go away and find the iphone forum and post why you switched from the Storm to the Iphone, there you will be better received.
    hhhmmmmmmmm this is a forum about blackberrys why wouldn't i post a topic about BLACKBERRYS you stupid F*ck
    12-11-08 04:55 PM
    hhhmmmmmmmm this is a forum about blackberrys why wouldn't i post a topic about BLACKBERRYS you stupid F*ck
    Blackberries are too smart for you anyway.... Peace out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 08:45 PM
    When you get over to the iPuck, don't forget to download a grammar checker from the app store. You need it.
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    12-11-08 08:47 PM
    Not bad for a crappy 3.2 MP camera... wonder how this picture would have turned out w/ iPhone's camera...
    12-11-08 09:11 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD