i have a video from a vacation that i want to get off the phone onto my comp or internet and it wont give me any opption to email it. i had three videos the two smaller ones emailed but the bigger longer on wont even give me the option to... n e suggestions???
    04-29-09 11:43 AM
    Media Manager in DM allows you to drag and drop to and from the memory card. That would be the easiest by far IMO.
    04-29-09 11:45 AM
    I don't have the media manager on my desktop so the way I get the videos off of my storm is:
    - plug in the USB cord
    - open the F drive (removable device)
    - There should be a blackberry folder you can open and you can directly access all the files that are stored on the media card on your berry!
    04-29-09 12:16 PM
    Open up the Media app, hit the BB key, then Browse, you might be able to do it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 12:40 PM
    I don't have the media manager on my desktop so the way I get the videos off of my storm is:
    - plug in the USB cord
    - open the F drive (removable device)
    - There should be a blackberry folder you can open and you can directly access all the files that are stored on the media card on your berry!
    this is how I do it, but you have to have mass storage mode enabled to do so, so make sure you take care of that. you can check mass storage settings by going

options>memory> mass storage mode support "on"
    options> memory> auto enable mass storage mode when connected "prompt"

the reason I advise you to set it to prompt is that iof you sometimes use the DM and media manger if mass storage mode is on all the time the device may not be properly recognized, so aside form being a slight added step, it allows you to choose whether or not you want mass storage or not. and either have windows see the device as a BB or a disk drive
    04-29-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD