is it possible i deleted them?
    08-02-09 02:04 PM
    For the messages, from the messages screen, hit menu and scroll down to View Saved Messages. Anything there? If not, you could be running so low on memory, that your phone has deleted some to make room. If you go to options>memory, what does it say your Application Memory Free Space is? It needs to stay above 15...higher is better...25 + is good. Pull the battery out and return it if low.

As to your missing files, from the media player, hit menu then explore. It kind of works like file explorer on a PC to let you navigate around and find files.
    08-02-09 02:11 PM
    i can get to the saved messages that way... but i thought there used to be a folder for them somewhere. and id like to have it that way...

and i didnt even have any documents in the documents folder, i just noticed its not there anymore...
    08-02-09 02:21 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull (not quickpull)? Leave it out for 1 full minute, then replace it.
    08-02-09 02:24 PM
    just pulled it about a half hour ago actually
    08-02-09 02:28 PM
    2 locate saved messages & docs2go (?) icons: full home screen > menu > show all (no option if none hidden). Look in folders as well.

Only non-3rd-party-app documents folder u have is in media (see menu > explore).
    08-02-09 06:59 PM
    To my knowledge, the only way to have deleted the Saved Messages folder is with Shrink-An-OS.

Have you tried using Show All to determine whether the folder is hidden?

By my documents, what do you mean? Are you referring to Word documents?
    08-02-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD