I am trying to get pics off my phone, and since there is no more media manager for the storm, I usually go to my computer, open the blackberry, then media card and there is usually a folder for my pics. the whole media card folder is empty, no sub folders, however everything is still on my phone? What gives? Can anyone help me?
    thanks
    03-23-09 07:06 PM
    I am trying to get pics off my phone, and since there is no more media manager for the storm, I usually go to my computer, open the blackberry, then media card and there is usually a folder for my pics. the whole media card folder is empty, no sub folders, however everything is still on my phone? What gives? Can anyone help me?
    thanks
    Do some more looking. There is a thread with a file exploring app. Once you id where the pics are you can move to sd folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:11 PM
    My PC recognizes the SDhc card as drive:F, and the Storm's permanent memory as drive:G. Your PC may see the card as one or the other. Check out the Properties of the two removable drives you're shown. The Storm's permanent memory will have about 100 Megs free, but the card will have 7.5 Gigs or so free.
    03-23-09 07:20 PM
    If you're running Vista there may be a delay before the two dirves that Mr. Bear talks about actually show. If you plug in your BB and after a minute nothing happens on your PC, unplug it and plug it back in. You should see 2 autoplay windows popup, which will let you know that you'll be able to see the drives in Explorer.
    03-24-09 08:04 AM
    Another thing to consider is are you sure the Pics are being saved to the SD card? It is possible to save them to device memeory.
    03-24-09 09:30 AM
    Make sure you have Mass Storage Mode on.
    03-24-09 09:57 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution to yours?
    03-30-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD